.

.

Miya Alexa Master of Ceremony

Wedding | Seminar | Talkshow | Gathering | Dinner Etc.
Fluent in English & Indonesia
.
Smart, Sexy elegant, Warmest and Cheerful person with negotiable fee.

Wedding
Traditional Wedding | Modern Wedding | International Wedding (English-Indonesia) | Akad Nikah & Resepsi | Formal Wedding | Casual Reception | Etc.

MC All Event
Seminar | Moderator | Talkshow | Dinner Etc.



May 17, 2012

Happy Birthday My Precious Sister

My Dearest Sister,
There have been so many special, warm, loving and caring times we've shared, as well as going through some mighty rough times together too.

We've shared sweet and bitterness of caring for our Daddy, our Mama. You have been with me through surgery after surgery... holding my hand, caring for Rip and me, comforting me and boosting my courage. I drew strength from your being beside me when I needed you the most and I'm sure that neither Rip nor I could have come through those trials without you. I am so glad we didn't have to try. I consider you one of the greatest blessings in my life and I thank God for you.

Sis, we have shared many sorrows, but we have also shared many joys together, and I think there have been more good times than bad. That is what I want you to remember... the joys, and not the sorrows.

My Sister,You may be the younger one. But you’re wise beyond your years.
When I look to you, I look up, And I admire what I see.
A sister, a friend. So full of love, so full of strength.

What you may not know Is that I envy you. Your heart, your soul.
The way you set out to make all your dreams come true.

You often thank me for my support. What you don’t see Is that if it weren’t for you I would not be me.

I love you, my sister More than I could ever describe.
And I’m thankful everyday That you’re in my life.

Thank You for being my very precious, loving and caring Sister.
Happy Birthday!



"Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there. -Amy Li-

(18052012)


No comments:

Post a Comment